DE NIEUWE LIEFDE stands for debate, reflection and poetry located in the centre of Amsterdam, a location perfectly aligned with this conference’s goals.
To debate on emerging research topics on the various unique female microbiomes and their relation to human health as well as to stimulate debate among scientists, clinicians and industry.
To reflect on how to increase public awareness, how to empower key stakeholders and how to encourage improved microbial management, with the sole purpose of achieving the best possible health care for all women.
To stir our passion for microbes and female health to push this field forward.
IBIS AMSTERDAM CENTRE
(+31) 20 721 9172
Stationsplein 49, Amsterdam
This hotel is conveniently located
next to Amsterdam central station!
How to get there?
From Schiphol Airport
- To Amsterdam Central Station (Stationsplein 49)
Take a sprinter or intercity train
- Leave the arrival site at Schiphol Airport and follow the signs towards the Trains. The train platforms are located underground close to the exit part of Schiphol Airport. Train information and tickets can be purchased at service desks.
- Timing: a sprinter or intercity train leaves every 10 minutes and the train ride is approximately 15 minutes
- Price: approximately 4.20 euro
- Plan your journey on NS Journey Planner
- To Hotel IBIS Amsterdam Centre
- Leave Amsterdam Central Station on the city center side
- Leave the building and make a right, walk 100 meters (approx. 3 minutes) and you will find the Hotel on your right